What’s Your Business Worth?
There are a lot of ways to value a business, but ultimately a business is worth what someone will pay for it. There are many different factors that go into the valuation process, including:
- What is the industry?
- What is the barrier of entry into the industry?
- Is there management in place or is the owner the face of the company?
- Is there residual income?
- What is the annual profit, and is it increasing or decreasing?
- How many years has the business been in operations?
- Are there contracts in place? How much awarded work is in the pipeline?
Galecki and Associates offers a confidential no-cost, no-obligation Range of Market Value for your business. They will also show you how to increase the value of your company so you can maximize the amount of money you get in a transaction.
Why Do You Need a Broker?
Galecki & Associates Business Brokers will manage the entire process to accomplish a successful closing for all parties involved. This is done in a professional way to ensure confidentiality and allows the business owner to focus on running their business, and to reduce the risk of business erosion during the sale process. Galecki & Associates will assist in preparing a business for sale, packaging the business, marketing and identifying buyers, preparing for due diligence, preparing contracts, managing the escrow, bank finance, the transfer of the lease and many other items needed for a successful closing.
It is important to use an experienced Broker for the following reasons:
- Maintain confidentiality with employees, clients, vendors, and competition.
- Limit your risk by working with financial institutions to maximize the amount of cash you get in a transaction. Seller financing should be kept a minimum.
- Market the business creatively and aggressively. Simply posting your business on several different websites may not be the most effective way to market a business. Galecki & Associates will confidentially expose the business to out-of- state industry buyers, financial buyers, private equity groups, and industry related associations.
Upon request, we can submit a list of qualified references that include past sellers, CPA’s, transaction attorneys, wealth managers, and bankers.